Thursday, July 3, 2014

I love you, I love you not, I love you...



The first of our local organic strawberries are in and it's absolutely delightful. 


My excitement just soars when I think of sharing these simple pleasures with our dumplings. 

Our local organic strawberry farm just sent out an announcement of their 'U-Pick' hours...7am until 7:30pm. I can't wait to bring them, it will be their first time picking strawberries. 


To entice my little boy to the wonders of what's ahead, I gave him a bowl of strawberries we recently brought home from our Co-Op. 


He took my breath away when he started pulling each leaf off the strawberry stem. 


I love you...
I love you not...
I love you...

After going all the way around...

I love you. 

Pure sweetness.
xoxo 

13 comments :

  1. Beautiful post, Catherine! Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hands!

    Enjoy,
    Karla in (dry) CA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ! Sweet little hands with pink pearls for nails ......

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are sweeter than the strawberries will ever be.
    xoxo
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh, so sweet! It's always amazing to see the world through the eyes of a child. They approach life with an inquisitive sense of wonder and teach us what really matters :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures...love those little hands. So sweet. And organic strawberries are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm! Organic strawberries. :) And there's nothing sweeter than children to share everything with! His little hands are precious.

    xo,Gail

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photography is as beautiful as the sentiment. Absolutely precious.

    Take care, Em

    ReplyDelete
  9. One word.. YUMMY! Enjoy those...Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would love to see what you have done with the rest of your rental property. (Master bedroom, kitchen cabinets and den)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts. Kind regards, Catherine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...