Friday, May 1, 2009

Odds and Ends



Last week I picked up a few things here and there. As I unloaded my car when I got home, I realized that my odds and ends from here and there went quite well together.



I just love the way wicker evokes that feeling of a lazy summer day. I especially love the warm hues that un-painted wicker can offer. I also found this wonderful old cardboard box to hide treasures in. Isn't the pattern lovely?



Look at those sweet little buttons.


What I got:
Wicker picnic basket for a summer afternoon trip to the lake: $3
Round wicker basket to keep my collection of ribbons in: $8
Wicker chair (love the intricate pattern on the seat back): $36
Cute little patterned box for secret treasures: $12


All odds and ends were found at antique stores.

2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous finds. I nominated you for an award. Check it out on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts. Kind regards, Catherine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...