Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fresh Lavender



I clipped some lavender from one of our newly planted lavender plants last evening. I couldn't resist as the lavender smelled so much like summer.

I gathered it up with a ribbon and hung it from our bathtub faucet. We've been working day and night on our picket fence (by this weekend we should be done!) and a nice soothing bath is the perfect thing to look forward to at the end of the day.

I also love to put lavender sachets in our pillowcases. In aromatherapy, it's known to be a wonderful sleep aid, helping to provide a deep and restful sleep. It's also just a nice calming fragrance to go to sleep and wake up to.

2 comments :

  1. Again your picture of the lavender and faucet... so good. I love your house. What state are you in? It is so beautiful!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trina,
    Such a beautiful photo! I love lavender!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts. Kind regards, Catherine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...