Monday, December 22, 2008

Snowed In...


Just a week ago we were discussing the unlikeness of having a white Christmas this year. After all, our fall was dry and rather warm so winter seemed far off. Well, as weather goes, that changed overnight because we are completely snowed in.

So I have been spending a lot of time at home. And let me tell you, there is nothing good to eat in this house. I'm thinking chocolate or Christmas cookie or some warm eggnog. I have none of these things. I do have those apples, which I could bake...and some ice cream...but this is for Christmas Eve so it would be kind of 'stir crazy' for me to eat our not-yet-here Christmas Eve dessert (and I'm not sure if that's a comment or a question).

OH! Hubby just called and he's going to swing by home (nine-miles out his way), pick me up (rescue me), and take me to see my friend's Christmas concert downtown (yes, the outside world!!)!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts. Kind regards, Catherine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...